Friday, September 4

Uhh, Seriously?

I look at Craigs List almost daily to see if I can find a good deal on a piece of furniture or something for the house and sometimes I am just dumbfounded by the prices people set for their items. For example, take a look at this lovely plaid chair that is in "excellent condition":

What would you think someone could get for this chair? I would say around $50. The seller has some much higher hopes however and is asking for $200, cash only. WTF? You can get a brand new chair that is not plaid OR pastel for less than that. I highly doubt they paid 200 for it when they bought it. And they are selling two of them, together ONLY. The stupid, it hurts.

6 comments:

Adam said...

So 400 for both or 200 for both?

Lulu said...

400 for both, 200 a piece.

Carrie said...

Is the fabric woven from the curls of hair from baby angels?

Lulu said...

hahaha! Perhaps I should save my judgement until I find out for sure:)

Justin said...

does that mean you are going to call on them...admit it, you want those sexy chairs for the hip new house.


by the way, plaid is always a premium

Monticore said...

all i can tell them is good luck with that. Oh BTW I can tell from that picture that they are NOT in excellent condition.