Thursday, September 3

I was driving to work this morning and the sun had started to rise and probably due to the smoke in the air, it looked like this huge red sphere, it was stunning. Unfortunately my camera phone could not capture this whatsover and this is the picture I ended up with:

You can see the sun better in the reflection on my hood, not exactly what I was hoping to capture.

I love sun rises though and I am glad I am up early enough to see these things that most people sleep through, which I assure you was far prettier than this pic shows:)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I like being up early too, I am just usually physically incapable of it.

I hate when pictures don't capture how pretty something is in real life!

Madison said...

The fire danger isn't close to where you live and work, is it?

Lulu said...

Oh no, not at all but there was a fire in Yosemite last week and I am not sure if thats completely out of not but thats close enough to where I live to effect the atmosphere. Also the valley gets all the smog, pollution and smoke from a lot of different areas in California. It really isnt all that smokey but there is a bit of a haze.