Thursday, June 11

To anyone who is selling a house or will be selling a house sometime in the future I implore you to be considerate of the person or persons who are purchasing your home. Whomever is buying your home is giving you a good deal of money and it is not an easy process so when you consistently are late in getting in paperwork and cause multiple delays you are making it very difficult on the person who is already in a stressful situation as it is.
After the 2 week delay in closing escrow because they took over a week to make a decision that should have taken 2 days, they have again delayed things by turning it final paperwork late yesterday. It should have been in by 11 AM and they didn't get around to it until 3PM. That means instead of getting the key today, I get it tomorrow and I have scheduled 3 different repairs already tomorrow starting at 8AM. In additon I tried to tranfer my Comcast to the new house on Monday and found they havent terminated their service and you cant set up new service until that is done. So I let them know that they needed to do that and today I tried to set it up again and they still havent done it. I realize this isn't the end of the world and that they are busy and have things going on but I am completely at their mercy and I am trying to be patient but I have so much going on right now it would be nice if they could be considerate and get their act together.
In the future whenever I sell my home I will be sure to remember where the seller is coming from and be more understanding and timely and I would encourage you to do the same:)

2 comments:

edluv said...

you can get around comcast by ordering the far superior, and cheaper, directv.

Lulu said...

I took your advice and they are installing Thursday. Sofar customer service and cost is definitely superior to Comcast so thanks for the tip!