Tuesday, May 26

I have been trying very hard lately to be positive, but this weekend was a little rough for me. Still having not heard anything about the sitution with the house I attempted to take the advice of my parents to just not worry about it, but when your place is in disaray with boxes and crap everywhere and you have the fear or moving in with your parents looming over your head, it is damn near impossible not to worry about it. It is just frustrating to just have to sit and wait for a decision that can decide whether I am going to be moving into a house or moving in with my parents for an indefinite amount of time. I am fortunate to have parents that are supportive and I can rely on when I get into jams like this though but working and living with my parents will not work long for any of us. So I am still waiting and still hopeful.

In other news, one point of distraction has been this cold that does not want to die. I feel fine but can't seem to shake the symptoms. The good news though is that I think I have discovered the newest diet breakthrough thanks to being sick. I haven't been able to taste food in a good 5 days and when I can't taste I really don't have a great desire to eat. Everything tastes the same and it all tastes like nothing so cravings virtually vanish. I had yummy, delicious pizza and fried appetizers in front of me on Saturday and I couldn't care less. So I need to invent a pill that blocks your taste buds from working, hire a token fat celebrity who used to be thin to give testimonials and in no time at all I will be rolling in the dough. I think I would have it work so that the pill diminished taste for a 12 hour period that way if you had a special event or wanted to just taste food on the weekends, you had that option. Obesity problem solved and I am rich and don't have to move in with my parents. Things are looking up!

4 comments:

edluv said...

1. i like your diet plan. where can i purchase said pill?

2. i saw a house for sale on my street, if your other deal falls apart.

3. despite your cold, good hanging out this weekend.

Lulu said...

1. As soon as I figure it out, you can be my guinea pig.

2.Where is this house you speak of exactly? The more time goes by the more likely it is I will have to look for something else and the sooner the better.

3. Even though I was captain snotty, I had a good time hanging out too. It helped take my mind off things!

edluv said...

the house is just south of mckinley. i dont really know anything about it, but i saw it this morning and didn't remember seeing it for sale before.

Monticore said...

It seems that the strange mysterious force of the Tower District does not want you to leave us.