Monday, May 18

Guess what fell out of my purse while I was getting coffee this morning:

Yup, it fell right out of my purse and onto the counter and I didn't see it until I was getting my change so it sat on the counter a good 30 seconds in plain sight of all of the other customers before I noticed it and shoved it back into my purse. I contemplated offering an explanation of how they were handing them out at a wine tasting but felt I would be disbelieved anyway so in my pre-coffee state of sleepy delerium I thought I would be funny and said to the line of people, "safety first!" while I sort of waved it in my hand.

I thought I would at least get a chuckle or smirk out of someone but I got nothing but dissaproving looks and blank stares so I got out of there as quickly as I possibly could. Damn judgemental people without a sense of humor!

Good times.

8 comments:

Madison said...

You should have asked if there were any takers!

m.wise said...

i don't even know what's in that???
and at first i thought it said 'sea' kit, so i was really wondering what was in it.

Lulu said...

It is actually just a condom and some lube.

Hopefully Mike that is what everyone else thought that it said "sea" and their looks of judgement were actually just looks of confusion.

Adam said...

Hahahahaha.

If I was there with you, I totally would have launched into the lube/condom scene from Superbad.

edluv said...

maybe they were all also in a sleepy state of delirium?

mell0w said...

wet safe sex kit. always preferable to the dry, risky variety of sex kits.

Monticore said...

What douches. But hats off to you for trying to bring some humor to them. Did the counter person laugh at least?

Lulu said...

No Monti, no one laughed at all, I could hear crickets it was truly awesome.
I agree Mellow, good thing they make that distinction on the package;)