Thursday, March 19

You know who is dumb?

Me. Work started out just fine but this afternoon I could feel a big mood shift and I started to feel really anxious and agitated and I didn't know why. Then I thought back at what I had to drink today and realized I was on a severe caffiene overload and probably dehydrated on top of that. I brought a Sugar free rock star to drink this morning but when I got to work Tennesse asked if I wanted something from Starbucks, well heck yes I did. So he gave me some money and I escaped work for a few, went to Starbucks and ordered a Venti (thats the big one that already has 3 shots of espresso in it) skinny iced vanilla latte. While I was witing for my order the guy asked if I wanted an extra shot for free, again heck yes I did. I enjoyed my latte and then went ahead and finished my rock star, which brings me to 460 mg of caffeine for the day. Then I ordered a large iced tea for lunch which is approximately another 100 mgs of caffiene. So in total I have had around 600 mgs of caffiene and no water (I am usually much better at drinking water too).

So that explains to panic attack I feel like I am having. I am not even going to the gym today because Thursday is usually my rest day so I won't be burning any of this off.

I feel like a crazy person.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Did you get the shakes? I love when I get caffeine shakes.

Lulu said...

Just the mental shakes, I kept screwing up at work.