Friday, March 20

NCAA Basketball Bracket UPDATE

My upsets did not transpire ysterday so I did not fair so well, but we are al still pretty close. As of this morning here are the current standings:

Dad - 14
Brian - 13
Ed - 12
Annie - 12
Mom - 12
Kasey - 11

Yes it is a small pool this year, we had a lot of bailers.

On a related note, I apparently have very vigilant neighbors. My newer neighbors upstairs next to me seem very friendly. They are a married couple from southern California and the husband is a big time talker. I guess he saw Ed putting his bracket in my mailbox on Wednesday night and proceeded to tell my landlord that he saw someone suspicious looking through my mailbox, ha! Ed it looks like you are quite the shady looking character.

My landlord is the one who told me this and when I said that it must have been my friend Ed that he saw because he was leaving a basketball bracket in my mailbox that night, my landlord proceeded to inform me that it was illegal to put something that wasn't the US mail in mailboxes. I gave him a quizzical look and said, he was just dropping it off and I didn't want him to have to go up the stairs because he has a bad knee. Whatever Bob. He can be so odd sometimes.

5 comments:

Adam said...

He is right though, it is indeed illegal.

Lulu said...

Thanks officer Wall.

Adam said...

Sure thing, just don't let it happen again and I'll let you off with a warning this time.

Lulu said...

I don't know if I believe you, you can't trust cops;) I however have no choice so I will be on my best behavior. Thank you sir.

edluv said...

i have a bad knee? i hope that really didn't enter into the thought process.

i know it's illegal for people to put stuff in your mailbox but i didn't really care. especially because i knew you'd get it before the mail carrier.

it is good that your neighbors are watching out. not that you want them all up in your business, but it's nice to know you have people noticing stuff.

i'm not sure how shady i looked, i was wearing slacks and one of my western shirt with roses on it.