Friday, March 20

What are your top ten foods?

I was browsing through my regular blogs and came upon a link to an article from Epicurious regarding people's top ten foods they can't live without. The author listed the following as her top ten foods:
Cheese
Coffee
Tomatoes
Chocolate (usually dark)
Bread
Wine (usually red)
Pasta
Tea
Yogurt
Garlic

Readers then proceeded to list their top ten foods they can't live without. So I wonder, what are your top ten foods? I struggled with this for a bit but this is what I came up with:

Cheese
Eggs
Chicken
Salad
Chocolate
Bread
Citrus Fruits
Sushi
Tacos
Pizza

Your turn, tell me what foods you can't live without!

5 comments:

Madison said...

1. Chocolate
2. Bread
3. Any fruit
4. Veggies
5. Kashi Cereal
6. Macaroons
7. Turkey
8. Hummus
9. Pizza
10. Fish

Dang, that was harder than I thought!

Lulu said...

Oooh hummus! I forgot about that. And the more I think about it I would like to substitute citrus fruits with grapes.
Seriously though can anyone live without bread??

Anonymous said...

i'm not even going to attempt to name them all, but i just have to say that the vietnamese sandwich is moving up my list quickly. queens on fresno and clinton is amazing. i LOVE tacos, but my queen's sandich today edged out my april's meat market asada taco. and there isn't much that compares to that taco.

edluv said...

1. ny steak
2. carne asada
3. tortillas
4. cheese
5. bread
6. broccoli
7. corn on the cob
8. seagram's seven/whiskey in general
9. coffee
10. and quickly moving up the list: ground turkey

Lulu said...

I loooove ground turkey! Great in tacos and great for burgers, good one.

Whats on this vietnamese sandwich anyway Brian?