Wednesday, March 18

I Think We All Knew She Was a Whack Job...


That is anyone who watched the last season of Project Runway. According to TMZ Kenley Collins, the whiney, whiney contestant with the retro style (did I mention she was whiney?)is behind bars right now for attacking her sleeping ex-fiance with anything she could get her hands on -- including a cat, a laptop, several apples and water. And if in real life she is anything like she was on the show, she will blame someone else for this incident (watch out Tim Gunn!) and take zero responsiblity. She's had a rough life! (I totally loved her Steve McQueen dress though, even if it was a rip off)

4 comments:

Madison said...

That chick was wacko on the show, but I loved her anyways. I was 50/50 on her clothing designs. And, who throws a cat at someone, whether they are sleeping or not?!

Lulu said...

Crazy people throw cats, crazy people.
I was about 50/50 with her designs too, there were pieces that I really liked and I think she is talented, she just needs to grow up and/or be less crazy. Maybe jail will help her with that.

Monticore said...

That poor cat. The guy might have deserved it who can say but the cat was an inocent. I want to see PETA get involved in this one!

Lulu said...

Yes Monti, the cat was totally innocent, the real victim in this case.
I also urge women (and men) to keep it together if you are done wrong though. He may have dicked her over but because of how she acted, she automatically looks like the crazy one AND she went to jail. The best revenge is not throwing a cat or water at someone, thats for sure.