Wednesday, January 21

Stationary!

I love Stationary and cards. When I was a kid my mom used to make me write thank you notes anytime I recieved a gift from anyone and although at the time I would have rather been outside playing, I now appreciate the value of the hand written thank you note and continue to write them. I think it is nice to take a moment and show your appreciation for the thoughtfulness of others and I know when I recieve one, it puts a smile on my face to know that someone appreciated something that I did or gave them.

I try to have stationary on hand in case something comes up and I usually buy it at Target, which usually has a decent selection but nothing special. I have always wanted personalized stationary though and today I discovered the BEST website for stationary and will happily be ordering some stationary and cards.

Hello!Lucky carries vintage-inspired letterpress stationery company but now offers digital cards and stationary to save some money and expedite ordering, but maintains that same quirky vintage look. Here are some examples:

Cute Monkey Valentines Card


Cute apology cards (not that I ever need to apologze for anything....)

Peacock themed thank yous! (Yeah I ordered this one)

Adorable Mother's Day card:)

I ordered personalized stationary with my name on it, a few birthday cards, thank you cards and a Mother's Day card to use this year. Now I won't have to go out in a mad rush at the last minute to find cards for people and I love them, so cute. They also have a great selection of Shower Invitations and Wedding Invitations in case that is relevant to anyone. Love it.

5 comments:

Adam said...

I like the first one. You can't go wrong with monkeys and pirates.

edluv said...

instead of having to rush out and find them, you'll put them somewhere...and forget where they are. then you'll have to rush out and buy them.

Lulu said...

Naw I wont missplace them, I have a box I keep all my cards and stationary in. If anything I wont be able to find the address of whoever I want to send it to and then forget to ask them for it and then their birthday will pass and I think I will just give it to them when I see them but then I forget again...

Lulu said...

Case in point, I still have your xmas card Ed, Adams xmas card and Mikes thank you card for the marathon. Oh and I just came across 2 graduation cards from my friends who graduated in 07. It is the follow through I sometimes have problems with.

m.wise said...

i still have your christmas card and the book i borrowed in my truck, waiting to be given to you.