Friday, January 30

Puppies Need Homes!


A friend of the woman I work with found 6 black lab mix puppies that really need homes. The email said this:
Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested!

Scott (my friend) rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday.
PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.
We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them.
They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence.

I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room.
Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy


If I had a yard I would snatch up at least 2 of these little guys but since I cant I would be more than happy to be an Aunt to them. If you know anyone else who might be interested please let them know too. I dont know if the 5 days thing is correct but I would rather not think about that anyway. Leave me a comment or send me a text if you might be able to give one of these adorable little guys a home.

4 comments:

edluv said...

dude,
your apartment totally needs a dog, especially a lab. it's not like they get big or anything.

Lulu said...

pushaw, I already tried to convince my mom and dad to take one now and when I get a place with a yard I can take him back but that didnt go over so well. However your backyard looked awfully lonely last time I saw it....

Anonymous said...

way to put it back on him, kasey!
-mikewisecharlie

edluv said...

if you come over and feed the dog and pick up the poop i might consider it...and then say no.