Friday, January 30

Sisters, Sisters there were never such devoted sisters! (can anyone name that movie?)


My sister flew in last night, yay! Aside from the fact that she had to pull a Home Alone and sprint through the Airport to catch her connecting flight and her bag came out looking with a broken handle and covered in dirt, she still made it in one piece.

This morning I took her to work with me to suprise my parents and wouldnt you know it, my Dad had a meeting in Bakersfield and wont be back until this afternoon and my mom took her sweet ass time getting to work this morning. It was worth it when she made it though because I told her I had a suprise for her and when she saw my sister she screamed, turned bright red, started crying and couldnt talk. Her reaction was priceless. She didnt even move for awhile, just stared at her. It is so fun suprising people:)

The main reason my sister is in town is to go to her good friends baby shower on Saturday and she will be flying out Sunday morning to be back in time for the Super Bowl party her and her husband are hosting. It will be a quick trip but it is great to see my Sissy Poo.

5 comments:

Madison said...

You two have fun! So nice of you to surprise your family. Loving the hat by the way! K, get some good ideas for E's babyshower!

Adam said...

What is that? White Christmas?

Lulu said...

Yes! Nicely done Adam, I am impressed with your classic film knowledge (unless you googled it).

Adam said...

No no, I didn't Google it.

Lulu said...

Kudos!