Wednesday, January 14

NCIS

I previously posted about 24 being back on the air and one of my favorite shows. But another one of my favorite shows lately has been NCIS. This show was on for quite some time before I watched it. It wasn't until it was syndicated on USA (I think)and they had it on twice a night that I started watching and got into it.

I love crime shows and got a little burned out on Law and Order and CSI, but this show has similar plot points but with a lot more humor. The characters are all great too. The hard ass boss (Mark Harmon), the womanizing and cocky agent and his fiesty female partner who gives him crap all the time, the dorky agent and the really quirky goth tech girl. The cast has a good chemistry and the writing is pretty good as well.

So if you like an hour long crime/mystery shows and havent watched this yet it is on syndication on weeknights at 6 and 7 on USA (I think) and new episodes air Tuesday nights on CBS.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, I've enjoyed NCIS the few times I've caught an episode. Have you checked out Bones? That's a pretty good one too.

Lulu said...

No I havent seen that show, probably because it isnt in syndication. If it is just on once a week I will forget to watch it unless I am already into it. It looks like a show I would like though so I just may have to make the effort.