Tuesday, January 13

You know whats awesome...

When you find a hole in the crotch of your spandex workout pants...while you are wearing them at the gym...and you aren't wearing underwear.

Ok that might actually be awesomely funny to someone else, but as it was, I was a little embarassed. The hole wasn't huge, like the size of a pencil eraser and since I was doing an upper body workout I wasn't doing any exercises where it would be easily noticed by anyone. And as far as the lack of underwear goes, I would have to wear a thong since my pants are spandex and when you wear regular underwear with spandex you look like you are wearing diapers. Thongs are just not all that comfortable when you are working out, I am constantly adjusting and they drive me crazy so I just dont wear them since I wash my pants everytime I workout anyway.

So there ya go. I threw those pants out so I don't mistakenly wear them again. Good times.

6 comments:

Kris10 said...

That's fuckin hillarious!!!!

Lulu said...

Yeah I was stretching on a mat when I noticed it. I am sure I turned bright red too. Hopefully no one was looking at my crotch too closely, you never know though.

Adam said...

Ha! Now that's funny.

edluv said...

wow. it's good you got rid of the pants. i once wore a pair of pants that had a ton of holes in it. fortunately, the holes were all in the lower leg. they had been run over by a car (or several) and i meant to cut them off for some shants.

after wearing them i found some holes in the thigh as well.

still not as embarrassing as wearing crotchless spandex while going commando at the gym.

be more careful. there's a lot of pervy looking dudes there.

timidvenus said...

you know what else is awesome? that you actually wear spandex pants enough to wear a hole in them!!!

why do i find that so funny?

Monticore said...

Size of pencil eraser you say... Hmm... now there's a thought.