Monday, January 19

I have eaten strange things in my life, my absolute favorite strange food combination being peanut butter, mustard and pickle sandwiches (soooo good) but this one I am not so sure about but I would definitely try:

The Max Special is a sandwich made with peanut butter, mayonnaise, and pimento-stuffed olives. I am not a huge fan of mayo (I think of it as a moistining agent rather than something I am actually supposed to taste in a sandwhich)but peanut butter and olives are pretty strong flavors that will probably overwhelm the mayo. Besides the ediotor in chief of Gourmet Magazine reccomended it so it can't be that bad!
It seems like it is somewhat similar to my PBMPS and I like that so I will have to pick up some pimento-stuffed olives and give it a try.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yeeeaaaaaah...I don't think so.

Lulu said...

Yeah I didnt think you would be too excited about that Adam, gag reflex maybe though:)