Friday, November 21

It is Friday right, not Monday?

I woke up early today all bright eyed and bushy tailed so I decided to get ready so I could stop by Starbucks on my way to work. I attempted to do this yesterday but when I got there the line was too long so I had to bail. Since the weather is a little coolerand cloudy today I was really craving a hot chai latte which I havent had since last winter. So I left my apartment 15 minutes early so I had time to stop and when I got there the line was even longer then yesterday and they were understaffed. I stood there for about 5 minutes and they literally had helped 2 people so I did the math and realized I would be here 20 minutes easily and I would be late to work so once again I had to bail, which annoyed me. I was really craving that latte and I left 15 minutes early! Bah.

I also just gave myself a nasty ass paper cut. Why do I let the little things bother me, I dont know but they do. Oh and NPR is doing their pledge drive right now and let me just tell you it is so incredibly obnoxious. Every 20 minutes they give you a guilt trip and act really snarky. They even called someone the other day whose friend emailed and ratted on her and asked her why she hadnt joined yet and pressured her into doing it until she did. Not cool.

Maybe I should put on my Bob Marley and mellow out.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Sorry to hear your morning isn't starting off so well. Hang in their Lulu.