Friday, October 3

New Day, No More Complaining

After getting 9 hours of glorious sleep last night, I am feeling like I new woman. Although when I went to my truck to go to work this morning I found that I had two very soft tires that I wasn't able to drive on. One in particular has been giving me problems for awhile and I assumed it was a slow leak and I was too lazy to go in and get it fixed. Turns out it is a defect in the wheel and the tires were fine. I have to get 4 new wheels, which wasnt as expensive as I antcipated so I am just going to be glad that I can afford to get it fixed and I wont have to worry about it anymore.

I should be able to get into my apartment today according to my landlord, pending some unforseen occurrence. That makes me happy because I will also be able to hit the gym today and go out tonight and sleep in, making everything once again alright in my world.

The weather is cooling down which is lovely and it might even rain tonight and tomorrow so Ed and HeEather dont be suprised if you find me on your patio at some point.

So all things considered I am doing quite a bit better mood wise from yesterday, yay!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I'm just laughing at the thought of Ed walking to get coffee or something in the kitchen on Saturday morning and seeing Lulu out on the patio in a cardigan grinning like a fool at the sound of rain on the tin roof.

edluv said...

feel free to just jump the fence. or, use the other gate that doesn't lock.