Wednesday, October 29

I Finally Found It!

I have been looking for a hot red shoe for awhile now and I finally found it, woo hoo! The pair I fell in love with were the Dolce Vita pump with the 4 1/2" heel:

Gawd I looove them, but they were 150 bucks, quite a bit out of my price range. Even though I know I will wear them a lot, these are trying economic times.

So I went online shopping to see what else was out there that was similar but less expensive and I found these bad boys:

Not only are they 100 bucks less than the first pair and look quite a bit similar, I found them at Zappos which means free shipping and I will get them quickly. The name of the shoe is Kacy too so it must be fate. These heels or only 4 1/4" high so I loose a quarter inch but I am ok with that, I am not that short:)

Another shopping success!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Those are pretty awesome.

Way to rub it in though with Carly. =P

And watch out for all the boys coming after you for wearing red.

Lulu said...

I do not envy Carly and her shoe predicament. Trying to dress cute in cold weather like that is not fun.

And yes having boys coming after me is actually the point;)

Madison said...

Hot shoes! Nice choice, I'm jealous!