Thursday, July 17

When Funny Things Happen

Sometimes funny things happen when you are the only one around to witness it. Although I know that re-telling this will not be nearly as funny as actually being there I feel the need to share.

Yesterday I was running on the treadmill at the gym when a guy about my age walks up to use the roman chair (see picture below). Normally people use this for their back but you can also use it to work your abs as shown.

Now the way the weight room is set up the cardio equipment is in the back facing the room and right in front of the treadmills is where you do ab work, which is where the roman chair was set up. It is basically a stage for anyone doing cardio to be entertained by.

So when this guy walks up there is no one but myself on the cardio equipment and there was no one in the ab area either so I was really the only one who had a good look. The guy gets on the roman chair and does his back extensions and then he flips over to do some ab work just like the guy in the picture only there is one big difference, this guy has a massive erection. I took a second look to make sure it wasn't a shadow but no, he definitely had wood.

I looked around to see if anyone was remotely near and if they had seen this but there was no one close. I didnt want someone to catch me staring at it but it was too funny to not look. It was like a groundhog poking its head up out of a hole each time he sat up. I wondered though how he didnt feel that his junk was hard, I mean I know they have a mind of their own but it is still attached to your body so how can you not know? This led me to the even more disturbing thought that in fact he did know about his hard on. Eww.

15 comments:

Adam said...

Some people just really, really...really like working out.

Anonymous said...

how'd you get a picture of Corky working out at our gym?

carly said...

Lol that reminds me of the time our swimming instructor asked this kid to get out of the pool and demonstrate the backstroke.

I was in a leeeetle speedo and we were in like, 5th grade.

I remember giggling. Loudly.

Lulu said...

Hahahaha, Mellow that really does look like Corky! I never really looked at him, he was just the only guy who came up on google images doing that exercise. Oh my thats funny.

And how horribly embarassing for that kid! Dont get me wrong, I would laugh too, but thats the kind of thing that scars a kid for life.

Adam said...

I don't know, my first thought was that he looked like Kevin James. Corky wasn't that heavy, was he?

edluv said...

see, you haven't accounted for a third scenerio:
he knew he had wood because you gave it to him and he wanted to show it off for you.

Adam said...

That's exactly what I thought when I read it too Ed.

cofuzz said...

You guys are sick.
Or he is.
Nobody's tossed around the possibility that this guy used Levitra for its widely known weightlifting benefits, then just handled the consequences.

auritus said...

Hey even the best of us start out as a boner.

You're all welcome for that mental image.

Monticore said...

Wow and I'm embarrassed to have ass sweat on my pants if i'm working out.

Next time he needs to wear two pair of jockeys and no more boxer shorts for him he has proved that he can not handle the freedom that they give.

Lulu said...

Thats very insightful ed and adam, if its true he needs to really work on his game because waving an erection in a girls face isnt going to work.

E thank you for giving me that visual. I think I am going to call in sick tomorrow because I dont think I can look at my dad. (I totally laughed when I read that though).


And monti if your ass isnt sweating, you arent working hard enough anyway;)

carly said...

then just handled the consequences.

I'm pretty sure he would've preferred that Kasey handle the "consequences."

cofuzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cofuzz said...

thanks carly, for catching one of my two attempts to use double entendre.

i am every bit of an 8-year-old dork.

(does that count as 3?)

carly said...

LOL nooo problem.