Thursday, July 31

I am a mess

I have been a complete disatser all day and naturally that would happen on the day I have a pre construction meeting to go to.

I woke up really sick to my stomach and dizzy. I know I had a few drinks last night but there were no shots or anything, I should have been good. When I had to lay down twice during the process of getting ready though it wasn't a good sign, particularly because I needed to be at work a few minutes early to get something together for my dad. So I pulled my hair up in some semblance of a pony tail, threw on my blue dress and flats which I thought would be comfortable but really just doesnt look professional and went to work.

I put together what I needed to in a bit of a haze and promptly went to the bathroom and made myself throw up. I felt good after that but I cant even remember the last time I threw up so I dont know why I was so hungover.

I felt progressively better as the morning went on and went to an Architects office in the work truck which has no AC. This is a small price to pay because that is gas I am not paying for. I had to naturally drive with my windows down and that was murder on my already pathetic hair. And when I was walking back to the office I stepped in mud in open toed flat shoes and now am sporting some muddy shoes and toes.

When I got back to the office my dad tells me he wants me to go to the pre-construction meeting this afternoon. My hair looks like Nick Noltes mug shot hair, I have muddy shoes, I am dishelved, I look tired and I havent showered. What a great time for me to make a first impression!

Off I go, weee!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Wow, sorry that you're having such a rough day. I hope you get some relaxation time tonight.

Lulu said...

I plan on showering and going to bed early:)

cofuzz said...

When it rains, it pours.
Sorry, girl, that sucks!
I bet that shower felt good.