Wednesday, May 7

Music

I have been listening to a lot of The Black Keys lately. I really like the raw blusey rock sound that they have. When I was a kid I listened to a lot of classic rock like Creedence and the Stones and I am always drawn to that sound of music. So here is a video for you to take a look and a listen to in your free time.



Also Fraud is going to be playing at Toykyo on Saturday May 17th with Docabilly. You all know my feelings about Toykyo but I am planning on going to that show with my big pregnant friend Annie (her husband is the lead singer for Fraud). As long as we get there early enough to get a seat I should be good.

Oh and the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival is in SF on August 22nd through the 24th and is boasting a pretty solid line up this year featuring the likes of: Radiohead, Beck, Tom Petty, Jack Johnson, Manu Chao, Ben Harper, Widespread Panic, Andrew Bird and a ton more. I would like to go to this as well.

That is all.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Weeeee! Five star ratings all the way down the page!

Lulu said...

Yeah what is that all about? I mean I know I am an awesome blogger and all but where did that come from?

Adam said...

I saw them and felt like it. =)

Lulu said...

No I meant why did I suddenly get a rating thing.

Thank you by the way:)