Wednesday, May 21

A Day In The Life

I took a few pictures yesterday of my work life, but had some problems with my camera phone so they didn't all go through. I don't have a fancy phone and I dropped it in the toilet previously so these things happen. Here is what I do have though:


This was taken at the Kermit Koontz Educational Center project. I had a job meeting there yesterday afternoon and they are currently installing modular classrooms, hence the crane. I think cranes are fascinating, especially the really big ones they use on tall buildings. This crane was only a junior but I still think its cool to watch them lift the building from the truck and onto its concrete slab. This project isn't too far from Tower either, just across the street and one block east of San Joaquin Memorial.




This is my office. I hate close out documents! Usually my office is nice and tidy but I know have 4 projects that have close out documents coming in and it has taken over. Hopefully 2 of the projects will be done by the end of this week so I can have my office back.



This is my fumanchu kitty. A year ago I faxed a picture of this really adorable kitty to one of our superintendents to test his fax machine and he faxed it back fumanchu style. I didnt have any decoration in my office at that point so I put him up and now I heart him.

I also had pictures of the exterior of the office and a huge dust storm outside of my window but alas they didnt make it.

And as a side note, I wore my running skirt in public for the first time yesterday and it was a big mistake because I didnt quite realize how windy it was. Yes they have shorts underneath but you look pretty ridiculous with a skirt flying up around you. I still think they are really comfortable but I will make sure only to wear it when the wind is calm.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I <3 fu manchu kitty.

edluv said...

when you say kermit koontz educational center do you use the voice?

and, you're crazy. that office is nice and tidy.

Lulu said...

No, I do not use the voice but I will from now on!