Monday, April 21

Quick Weekend Recap

The big wedding extravaganza in Pasadena this weekend as my very good friend Melissa married her fiance Dan. I am usually not a big wedding person but I had a really good time at this one, I pretty much only drank champagne for 3 days though so maybe that had something to do with it. In any case Melissa looked stunning, the ceremony was in a beautiful garden setting and everyone had fun. Here are some pictures (by the way I uploaded them in reverse order and didnt feel like changing it so it starts with the bouquet toss):

Bouquet toss that I missed because I went upstairs to get my purse at the wrong time. Kendall looks aggressive but she lost out to the girl in the blue dress.



Kendall and her mom, my mom and I at the reception. Our moms were the second and third people on the dance floor (they apparantly enjoyed cocktail hour).



The happy couple Melissa and Dan right after getting married.



You cant see the setting very well but it was in a really pretty garden with lots of flowers. This is Kendall and I And Melissas sister in law.



Kendall and I posing in our dresses at the hotel.



After the rehersal dinner we hung out in the lobby at the hotel (more drinking).



Melissa and I at the rehersal dinner.

I dont have any good or juicy stories to share, but apparantly there was some drama with my exboyfriend, his girlfriend and I that I wasnt aware of until my friend Allison took an elevator ride up with a couple who were talking about the drama with Chris's ex girlfriend. I thought everything was fine though so who knows.

All in all it was a good weekend and the wedding season has now officially begun, oh yeah.

5 comments:

edluv said...

of course kendall looked aggressive. i'm surprised she didn't cheat to win the flower toss. ;-}

Anonymous said...

you all looked so beautiful! Melissa looks so happy I'm so happy for her!

yeah wedding season!!!

Lulu said...

Thank you Becky! Melissa seriously looked amazing, the pictures dont do her justice. She is in Greece now for two weeks, lucky girl.

And as far as I know there was no cheating from Kendall. Maybe some elbow throwing but hey thats not cheating, thats neccesary:)

Adam said...

Did she have you all wear white dresses too or are they some shade of off-white/grey/blue/silver?

Lulu said...

They are a very pale sage green with about 5 layers of material. I think in the professional pictures they will look more green but they do look really light in those pics.