Thursday, April 10

Back Among The Living

After having my ass kicked by the worst cold I have had in awhile, I think I am finally on the road to recovery. I havent eaten much in the past three days nor have been sleeping more than an hour or two at a time but my symptoms are definitely subsiding so now I just need to get a good nights sleep and eat so I can get some energy and I should be back to normal.

I still do not have a working phone though. I couldnt bring myself to drive all of the way to work so I could use a phone to call about getting my phone replaced. I usually skip on insurance and extras like that when I purchase things but thank god I got insurance on my phone. I will have a replacement by Saturday at the earliest so dont forget about me when you are going out this weekend! I want to go too so someone send me an email or stop by and let me know whats going on pretty please. I cant stand to be cooped up in this apartment much longer. I will also need to replace my ipod which is pissing me off. Moral of the story, dont put water bottles in your purse.

2 comments:

Fishy said...

oh my god, i just put a bottle of water in my purse, shit!!!!!!

Lulu said...

I just pray that you got this warning in time Nick.