Thursday, April 10

When Zombies Attack

Having a little more energy today I cleaned and did some laundry and got my bridesmaid dress altered and after all of that I needed a nap. I flipped the tv on and put on Dawn of the Dead which I had never seen before (for those who dont know or dont remember its the quintessencial zombie movie).
I really like scary movies and dont get freaked out or have nightmeres but I think the drugs may have been in overdrive because I had a horrible dream, not quite as disturbing as Adam having bored sex with me while Ed watched and blogged about it though.

I dreamt I was walking to Landmark and stopped at the cigar shop across the street to buy congratulations cigars because Brian knocked up some girl and was going to be a dad (I know, that alone makes it a blog worthy dream). While I was in there this zombie guy came in and everyone ran in the back so I followed and the guy in front of me slammed and locked the door so I was stuck in the store with the zombie guy. I was looking around frantically for a way out and when I found an open door I went through it and I was in roller town, except everyone skating was a zombie (it was very Michael Jackson Thrillerish).

I tried to blend in and act dead but they eventually figured it out and when I went through another exit it opened into Landmark and I ran in but it was empty and when I looked outside, all of the dice riff raff were outside playing dice and I tried to get outside but it was locked. I started pounding on the window and the riff raff looked up and Ed asked me to get bar snacks. I am yelling at them that I am being chased by zombies and to open the door but Ed insisted I get bar snacks before he let me out and everyone laughed. Thats about the time I woke up.

Odd to say the least but thanks for the help guys. I will haunt you all if you ever let me die of a zombie attack because I didnt have bar snacks, believe that.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Now that's a funny fucking dream. Awesome. I can totally picture Ed telling you to get bar snacks first.

Lulu said...

He was completely casual about it too. He picked up and empty glass of bar snacks and kept pointing at it like "uh uh uh, not until you get the bar snacks". Meanwhile bloody zombies are chasing me and trying to eat me alive.

edluv said...

come on, bar snacks? you know i would be trying to get a refill on my drink.