Tuesday, April 8

Bad Run of Luck

So yesterday and today havent been so great. Yesterday a water bottle spilled in my purse and soaked both my phone and my ipod. Both are now permanately out of commission. Also my grandma went to the hospital yesterday because she was having chest pain. As of last night there was no news, but it sounds like it could have been a heart attack.

So today I woke up with a really bad cough and didnt go into work. I went to get my phone replaced and they told me that since I have insurance I had to call and have them mail it to me, which will take two days. Well I didnt realize it until I got home but I cant call because my phone doesnt work. So I am at home without a phone, I dont know whats going on with my grandma and I am working on hacking up a lung.

Anyway if anyone needs to get ahold of me, online is going to be the only option for a few days at least.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Are you coming out tonight?

Lulu said...

Probably not, I just got out of bed for the first time today and I havent slept for longer than half an hour for 2 days. I am starting to feel better though so I may need some social interaction more than just a tv.

edluv said...

not good enough. this is the second "text" message you'll be getting. you need to come out tonight. sleep when you're dead.

Lulu said...

Trust me, you didnt want me there. I get into these really bad coughing fits where I cant breathe and I sound like a dying seal. I couldnt be around the smoke either.
I will be up and around this weekend though and dying to do something because I am going stir crazy.