Tuesday, March 25

Ok, I Have Calmed Down Now

My moods can change like the weather in Texas and just a few hours later I am in a better mood. I took care of a few problems that I have been putting off which helped. Kendall and I are hosting our friend Melissa's Bachelorete party and we were going to have it at my cabin, however it has 4 feet of frozen snow around it and digging it out would be too difficult so we had to change the party to down here instead. I was afraid that she would be dissapointed but she took the news well. I tried to get it to take place down in Tower (multiple bars within walkin distance you know) but Kendall wasnt having any of that, she thinks I am a Tower Rat, which I probably am with good reason. With the group of girls going, they probably wouldn't appreciate Tower anyway (some of them are awfully prissy) so it worked out for the best.

I also get to get out of the office and go on a job walk in Reedley so I am not stuck behind my computer, which is always good news.

So thats it. I am not nearly as bitter and miserable as my last post sounded, just thought I would let you know in case anyone cared, which isnt likely but oh well.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Well, I was gonna write a grumbly post but I kinda commiserated with you and felt better. So you saved me that at least. Thanks.

And there is nothing wrong with being a Tower Rat. You need to convince Kendall that she is totally missing out.

edluv said...

you are a tower rat, which is good, in my opinion. and, it's amazing how quickly you committed to it. kudos.

but, you're right, not everyone is, and if you know that you're going out with a bunch of pangea/elbow room/tgif friday types, better go where more are happy.

and then meet us to close the bar.

Lulu said...

I am by far more comfortable in the Tower enviornment than anywhere else in Fresno. It is a completely different atmosphere that is great to be a part of. I am very thankful that Kendall introduced me to it. I have always been used to the North Fresno type style of bars/restaraunts which is why I never went out that much, I am so much more social here and it is good, interesting company as well so thank all of you.