Wednesday, February 13

I have been memmed by Sara (I knew it was only a matter of time)

sara has sent a meme to Write a story in 6 words.

Legend has it that Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only six words. His response? “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”

"Everyone has a story. Can you tell yours in six words?"

So, here I go:

(Grrr being concise is hard)


Cognitive dissonance is becoming a problem


I think it is an accurate representation of where my mind is at these days, my current story.

This part is always hard, who to tag. Usually I get memmed close to last and then everyone is taken. I am also too lazy to look on everyones blog to see if they have done one yet. So Heather (even though she rarely blogs maybe she will ne inspired), Becky and Jay (if they havent been tagged).

4 comments:

Adam said...

Maybe you need a tuning fork.

Lulu said...

I dont understand what you mean, splain por favor.

Adam said...

It was an oblique reference to the musical idea of dissonance and how being even slightly out of tune can really fuck up your chords.

Lulu said...

Yeah sorry musical references are lost on me. I was referring to my behavior not aligning with my beliefs and the agitation that it internally causes, but yeah my chords in fact do feel a bit fucked up now that you mention it:)