Wednesday, February 13

Smells

While I was on the treadmill yesterday I was running between two ladies and one of them had really really strong perfume on, which is horrible anyway but even more so when you are breathing heavy and all you can breathe in is heavy perfume. As I was contemplating whether I would rather run next to someone who has very heavy perfume or cologne on or one that smells, the lady on the other side farted. Turns out both smells are pretty bad but the fart grossed me out more.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Reason enough why it's not worth it to me to go to a gym to get excercise.

Lulu said...

Well people can fart and wear strong perfume anywhere, you are out at risk whenever you are around people. People stink.

edluv said...

funny. when you're running, do you notice b.o.? i can't remember any experiences where i did. but, i definitely know that i have smelled people @ pauses in workouts.

Lulu said...

You know now that you mention it, if I have smelled B.O. while running I dont remember it. Farting and strong perfume are much more prevelant. I agree anytime someone has smelled it is when they are stopped. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Adam said...

Ah see, but in most cases, I can escape the fart or bad odor. If I'm at the gym doing some sort of work-out routine or lifting weights, I might not be as inclined or able to step away.