Friday, December 7

My post for the first week in December

This week I have found myself in a somewhat melancholy state of mind that I can't seem to snap out of. Thats partly why I haven't been posting, I have been thinking a lot about myself and my life and it doesn't leave much room to think about what to post.

My mom had to have a cat scan this week because she has been experiencing vertigo and it is just a percaution and probably nothing but it scared me to think about. Both of my grandparents died when they were around the age my parents are now, a bit unsettling.

I have also been experiencing a medical issue of my own that I will be going in on Monday to have some more tests run on. It is something I have had to go thru before and also a few years ago so I am not overly concerned but it will be nice when it is behind me and I know it isn't something serious. I tend to internalize things and I prefer to deal with things on my own so actually posting about it is hard for me to do, but I also thought it would explain my somewhat detached behavior as of late. I know I am being vague but it isn't something I want to talk about in detail at the moment.

So anyway, thats whats new with me. I am generally a-ok, but just have some things in the back of my mind I am dealing with. I am confident everything will turn out fine though. Isn't this the magical holiday season after all? ;)

No comments: