Thursday, November 29

Eww Ick

This is a video link to a couple of Guiness World Record Holders. You dont need to watch the whole thing but if you take a quick look one record holder is a woman with the tiniest waist, which just looks incredibly uncomfortable and makes me wonder how organs are still able to function.
The other is the persons with the longest nails, which is absolutely disgusting. Apparantly she was really hurt when Guiness listed her under the grossest world records. She is pretty scary looking.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3893432&affil=kfsn

4 comments:

m.wise said...

are you still waiting for someone to comment on this story?

Lulu said...

I dont think that really counts as a comment, technically it does though so I suppose I will do a new post now.

Adam said...

Is that how your blog works? You don't write a new post until someone comments on the old one?

Lulu said...

C'mon her nails were disgusting!I thought it deserved comment, some of my posts dont though so it isnt a universal rule.