Monday, November 12

This weekend

So after my tirade on Friday night (sorry about that everyone, I got all fired up and didn't go about that in the most productive way) the rest of the weekend was pretty mellow. I had to dog sit on Saturday night because my parents were at the cabin and my dog Ginger has been having frequent seizures and they didnt want her to be left alone so I went over there and did laundry whatnot. When I was there she did get sick on in the living room and acted very strangely. I didnt see her actually have a seizure but I am pretty sure she did based on her strange behavior. Poor thing, she is already on medication so there isn't much else that can be done.

Sunday I re-arranged the furniture in my living room, cleaned up my office and organized my closet. I have this fettish about re-arranging furniture, I have to do it every couple of months. I think since Kendall has moved out I have re-arranged furniture in the living room alone 4-5 times. This time though I think I have it right. Something about re-arranging furniture just makes me happy. I almost have my apartment exactly the way I want it now, I just need new artwork above my couch in the living room and over my bed and the walls in the office could probably use some snazzing up too. I am going to attempt to be crafty, we will see how that goes. Oh and I also found the necklace I bought in Florence that I haven't been able to find in the past few months. It was on the floor in the closet in my office. This is why I don't wear or own very much jewlery, I am always misplacing it.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. Next weekend, I will be putting my newly aquired golf skills to the test with my Dad.

No comments: