Thursday, November 15

Volunteer this holiday season!


My company has a project in Roeding Park Storyland to remodel and upgrade Alice's Court. We are doing this work for free and still need lots of donated materials, services and cash to make it happen. If volunteeriong some muscle is something you might be interested in we are having a demolition day on Saturday December 1st at 8:00AM. Bring a shovel, rake wheelbarrow, and gloves if you have them and help us upgrade and make over this Fresno landmark. C'mon it is for the kids, it is close to home and your help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you can make it!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Sounds good. I just need to make sure I've got that Saturday and I'll definitely help demo, or build or whatever.

Lulu said...

Thanks Adam!

Adam said...

Also, I'm gonna post a link to this over at The Fresnan since he just had a post about Storyland.

Lulu said...

Awesome!

Fresno said...

I'd like to helo out! Please email me at Fresno.Cal@gmail.com