Tuesday, September 11

Update

So the ride to and from Porterville wasn't incredibly horrible, but it definitely had its moments. Susan drove and she doesn't go a mile over the speed limit and feels it neccesary to read every road sign we come across outloud. I also had to listen to John Tesh radio and heard the Whitney Houston song "where do broken hearts go" 3 times, not exagerating. After much thought I believe that broken hearts in fact do find their way home and find the love thats waiting there for them.

Also I finally got my internet working at home. Now I can waste even more time online, woo hoo! This was probably not the best week to stop smoking though. I was on the phone for 2 hours with the comcast guy trying to get it to work after spending 40 minutes in the phone earlier that day trying to get a replacement modem. Driving 3 hours with Susan was certainly stressful as well and I could definitely use a cigarette right now and the liquor store is so close....

6 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, but just think how happy your ulcer will be when it finds out you aren't smoking anymore.

edluv said...

"ride to and from Porterville wasn't incredibly horrible"

"read every road sign"
"John Tesh radio"
""where do broken hearts go" 3 times"

i'm going to say that one of those statements must be false. and i'm picking the first one.

Monticore said...

I didn't know there was John Tesh radio in Fresno.

Lulu said...

it is on soft rock 98.9, good times and yes ed, you have a point there.

Anonymous said...

I thought 98.9 only had Delila.

Lulu said...

Oh no we got some John Tesh now, we are moving on up in the big city. It is actually pretty hilarious because he was iving nutritional advice during the show. Random.