Thursday, September 13

Bourne or McGyver?



I came across a recent poll by the McCormick Tribute Foundation that found that 27% of American's polled (no sample size given) would want McGyver with them in the event of a disaster. The very resourceful fictional character beat out Indiana Jones, Jason Bourne and Bond for this title (albiet with a small percentage).

I had a mad crush on McGyver when I was a kid so I am pleased to see he still has some clout but I would have a hard time choosing between McGyver and Jason Bourne. Bourne can kick some serious ass but Mcyver can get out of any situation with a string and a toothpick. It is a tough call but I think Bourne wins on sex appeal. He has major man points and by the looks of that picture above, McGyver may not measure up as much in that category. Weeeeee!

3 comments:

m.wise said...

what do you mean. mcguyver has a chick on his junk...as we speak. just look at the picture. find his junk, and there is a girl there. and that's why he's the winner.
if you watch that episode, right there she says "is that a couple d-cell batteries, a pack of tic-tacs, two quarters and some palmaide in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and he says, "the first things you said!" and then she says, "oh" (with a sad look on her face).

Lulu said...

Well obviously I have never thought about it that way, you make some good points Mike. I think the outfit and the hair was distracting me, I can see the light now.

Anonymous said...

McGyver all the way! I'm not obsessed like Marge Simpson's sisters but i had a little crush growing up.