Thursday, September 13

Dodgeball!

I had more free time then usual today at work and came across the 2007 Fresno Grizzlies Dodgeball Tournament. I am intrigued! The winning team gets to play an exhibition during the Fresno Falcons game at the Save Mart Center. Of course the last time I played dodgeball was PE in high school and I was definitely not very good but it would be fun to watch. If anyone is interested in checking it out with me it is on Sunday October 6th.

Also the Big Fresno Fair is comingup soon. I didn't make it out to it last year so I am excited to make up for lost time. The infomercial exhibit hall, the animals, the food, the hoochies dressed in their finest sluttiest gear...ahh good childhood memories.

2 comments:

edluv said...

both of those sound good.

Monticore said...

I want to go to the Smog City Rollers bought this weekend.