Friday, April 6

Training, thats all I got today

I don't really have much to post today so I am going to just talk about my training. After getting a solid 8 hours of sleep on Wednesday I thought I would be full of energy yesterday, unfortunately it turns out that was not the case. I actually fell alseep for about 10 minutes yesterday while waiting for a program to load. In any case I need to be more diligent about taking my iron tablets and eating more so I can start feeling better. I did get to the gym however and did a 50 minute run on the treadmill (running indoors is not my preference but it is convenient) followed by a workout that included bounding, lunges, arm bands, and leg press (my favorite) that took about an hour. Felt ok, but I am still a little weak in the run.

No comments: