Wednesday, February 17

Pictures from around the house

Here are a few pictures I quickly snapped on my phone yesterday.

First, the daffodils that have sprung up:

There are still a lot of them that have not yet bloomed so I will probably have these flowers to look at for a week or two more.

Second, I bought 2 chairs for the patio at Home Depot this weekend. I love the bright lime green color, they are quite comfortable and only 16 bucks a piece:

I imagine having a cup of coffee and reading the paper there on weekend mornings (you know when I am not running 40 miles a week and have the time for a life) or a glass of wine in the evening. We grill at least 3 days a week most weeks so they will be getting a lot of use. Also in that picture is the table I have not yet painted.

Finally, I finished my art project for Mike:
You may recognize the lyric from the Dave Matthew's Band song Crush. It is one of Mike's favorite songs so even though I had to get a new piece of plywood so it would fit, it was worth the extra effort. We are going to put this up in the bedroom but I wasn't sure how to hang it so we are going to figure that out this weekend and I will take another picture. He loved it though and so do I.

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

Your project turned out great, look forward to seeing where you put it in your room!

Lulu said...

Thanks!