Friday, January 22

Oh C'mon

I had not one but two buttons on different garmets pop off this week. One was on my favorite high waisted gray pencil skirt that I wear all of the time and the second was a Mossimo (AKA Target) jacket that makes me feel I am wearing a vintage chanel jacket like this:

Of course I wear mine with jeans so I am not nearly as sophisticated, but I like to pretend.

Back to my buttons though. Popping off buttons when you are already bloated from PMS and have been eating chocloate and yogurt covered raisins like they are laced with crack for the past two days does not bode well for your body image. For christ sake I am running 40 miles a week, I should not be feeling this way nor should I be popping off buttons! Alright so I know that these buttons probably did not pop off from gaining weight but from bad sewmanship (is that a word?)but still, hmmph. Hormones are messing with my head. Damn you PMS, damn you!

3 comments:

edluv said...

it's because you're too masculine due to all that weight lifting. (just kidding.)

Lulu said...

Sadly, I have had not had much time to weight train with all of the running. Otherwise I would be incredibly hulking out of my pants:)

edluv said...

"would be incredibly hulking out of my pants"

awesome.