Tuesday, January 12

Good Morning!

Seeing as everyday for the past two weeks has been foggy and I have almost forgotten what the sun looks like, imagine my glee when driving to work this morning the sun started peeking out between the mountain range and the clouds, creating a beautiful red and orange sky. When I got to work I rushed to get a picture but was reminded my camera is a piece of crap because this was all I got:
How disappointing, you can't even see the mountain range.

At least I was able to see it in person though. I am starting to get the winter blues from not seeing the sun for so long because an hour in the afternoon just doesn't cut it. I am ready for spring, *sigh*.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Just to help you out, I'd like to remind you that the days have been getting longer for two weeks now and that the sky remains just ever so slightly sunlit until nearly 6 pm now.

Also, yesterday and the day before the sunsets were just as spectacular as the picture you snapped this morning. Beautiful stuff!

Lulu said...

You know I thought about that this morning but I wasn't sure if the days just seemed like they were getting longer because for the first morning in a long time there wasn't fog. Good news!

And I heard about these great sunsets but I never seem to be out and about around that time, boo hiss.

edluv said...

when i was driving to work the mountains had a beautiful, pre-dawn silhouette to them. i wished i could have taken a photo, but was driving a motorcycle.

and yesterday was the first day i'd really noticed it being brighter, longer. partially because it wasn't foggy, but also because track season is here again and i'm outside in the afternoons.

Carrie said...

I think that picture is quite beautiful. The sky looks magnificent.