Thursday, December 17

Office Dog

Nika is having a big day. I am getting a new sliding glass door put in at my house so she got to go to work with me today. I am also taking her to the vet later this afternoon so she has one big day ahead of her. She has already charmed everyone at the office:
She decided she would be santa with her to help everyone get into the holiday spirit. How thoughtful.


She has been helping me type by nudging my arm everytime I stop petting her.

She already fell asleep on the job, tsk tsk.

I wish I could take her to work everyday, but she has to keep the cats out of the yard, a job she is actually good at. She is also good at dragging everything she can out of the garage and onto the lawn. The good thing is she never chews anything so it just gives her something to do. Now if only I could train her to rake the leaves.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

She is adorable. Where did you get her Santa? I want to buy one for Luna Tuna.

Lulu said...

They actually gave it to us at the Shelter when we adopted her but I saw them at PetSmart for about 10 bucks.