Wednesday, November 11

Who Wants a Wii for Christmas?

I am thinking of selling my Wii. I don't use it very often and I could use the extra money. I have the console, the balance board for Wii Fit, 4 remotes, 1 nunchuck, 1 guitar and around 5-6 games. If you know anyone who might be interested let me know or have them send me an email. I probably spent around 600 dollars for all of it (that is a conservative estimate) but I obviously don't expect to get that much for it. All offers will be considered though! I could put it on Craigslist but I really don't want to deal with meeting with strangers so I would prefer to sell it through friends or friends of friends. It would be a really great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Did you sell this? One of my girlfriends is in the market for a Wii and got excited when I said I knew someone who was selling theirs.