Tuesday, October 6

LA Marathon 2010

I have convinced Mike to run a marathon with me so on March 21st we will be running the LA Marathon! This is my favorite race I have ever run and I look forward to running it again, particularly because they have changed the course and it looks pretty fantastic. The start is at Dodger standium and ending at the Santa Monica Pier, and a ton of landmarks on the way. Check out the video below, I am super excited!

This will be the first time I have ever had a training partner which I think will be a good thing for me. It will be Mike's first marathon and since running a marathon can truly be transformative I look forward to seeing him experiencing that. I have no doubt he is going to do great and really appreciate the experience for what it is, a challenge that shows you can do anything if you just put in the time and effort.

Training starts in December!

1 comment:

m.wise said...

i wish you both good luck with your training!