Monday, September 28

I forgot to pack a pre gym snack today which bummed me out. I always eat something before I workout so I have energy and I knew today was going to be a hard workout because I am doing legs and cardio and if I didnt eat something I would be starving and lethargic. Plus I would be so hungry when I was done I would probably rush home and shove whatever was within hands reach down my throat until I was so full I couldn't move thus negating all of the work I had just done.

So anyway I was in a bit of a piss about it until I went to get the mail and found this waiting for me:

Yes! It was the free sample I forgot I signed up for online about a month ago. It is banana nut ceral with whole grain flakes, banana chips, rolled oats, oat clusters, dried apples and walnuts. Thank you Bare Naked, you made me day! I just love it when things work out:)

1 comment:

miriam said...

Score! I saw something about the girl that started this company. She started in her own kitchen!