Tuesday, August 4

Remember that Planters Nuts Can that was up at the cabin? I made a succulent planter out of it to give to my mom:
I love using unique containers like this for planters. It was super easy too. I poked drainage holes on the bottom (or actually I stabbed the bottom with a knife and twisted), put a layer or pebbles on the bottom of the can, added some potting soil, put the succulents in (I like putting succulents together that have different heights for interest) and then put a few more pebbles on top of the soil. Viola! It took maybe 10 minutes and cost maybe 10 dollars.

I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

She's Crafty...

Lulu said...

And if anyone has or comes across containers like this or anything else unique that has or can have drainage holes on the bottom, let me know or snatch them up for me and I will reimburse you.