Friday, August 7

The Blender Bottle is Awesome



I have protein shakes usually on a daily basis. Sometimes I get fancy and use a blender to whirl up, fruit, yogurt, peanut butter etc., but more often I simply add a scoop of protein powder in soy milk or coconut water. If anyone has ever tried mixing protein powder into any liquid (especially soy protein powder), it is a pain in the ass. I usually use a small whisk I have which always causes the liquid to splash over the side of the glass and no matter how much I mix will always leave me with lumps. If I don't have the whisk I use a spoon which is 10 times worse.


Well the problem has been solved with the discovery of the Blender Bottle. It has a whisk like ball contraption inside so you put in your liquid and your powder and shake it up and everything blends together smoothly. It works wonderfully and is relatively inexpensive at 8.99 a bottle from Amazon. I highly reccomend it.

3 comments:

m.wise said...

is the whisking ball metal or plastic?

edluv said...

do you already have it?

Lulu said...

metal and yes.