Wednesday, June 24

Risque Ad

I was flipping through InStyle magazine yesterday when I noticed an advertisement that caused me to flip back and take another look:

Yup, thats a naked greek style statue of a woman in a garden who has a real bush where her lady bush should be. It is certainly direct, no beating around the bush, so to speak, as to what they are getting at. The product is Schick Quattro Trim Style which is waterproof and you obviously use it to shave, style, and shape your lady bush, just like you would trim the bushes in the garden.

I think it is a funny ad and would love to see a version of it for tv, that would be a riot. I also kinda want to get one.

On a related note, I also saw a commercial for a hedge trimmer last night that I also kinda want to get. I just have to make sure I don't mix the two up. I also hope that I never need a trimmer as big as the Garden Groom for my lady bush, although I have seen a few bushes in the locker room that could benefit from it.

4 comments:

Monticore said...

Oh I've seen this commercial. It made me want to dub this look "The Devil's Triangle"

edluv said...

yeah, they have a tv version that isn't quite as direct, as it obviously doesn't show a real womans vaginal area. a lot of a lady standing behind a bush.

on my blog a few months back i linked to the original english version.

interesting note, the parent company originally started by making...hedge trimmers and garden tools.

Lulu said...

I am addicted to channel surfing so I dont watch commercials very often so sadly I have missed the commercial version.

And the fact that they started out making garden tools is awesome.

Anonymous said...

do you know who the statue is of?