Monday, June 1

My Weekend in Pictures

It was a pretty solid weekend for me. Nothing over the top exciting but nothing bad either. I was fairly productive when it came to packing but I still have a long way to go. I hit the gym Saturday but took Sunday off since my legs were (and still are) sore from Friday's workout. I might have had a few cocktails this weekend as well.
Anyway here are some of the pics I took along the way this weekend:

One of the succulents I planted a few months ago sprouted this beautiful purple flower. One of the things I love about succulents is that you don't know what they are going to do until you plant them and watch them grow. This flower practically popped up overnight and was already gone this morning. It reminds me to slow down and notice what is going on around me because beauty is fleeting and whats there one day may not be there the next. How is that for a Monday morning?


We asked them to show us the love and they did, awww:)



Nick and the hat that wouldn't die. I was glad I didn't find at my front door in the morning.

The sold sign finally went up so I had to take a picture:)

Have a lovely Monday everyone.

2 comments:

edluv said...

that is a little surprising that the hat didn't end up on your doorstep, or stuffed in your mailbox.

Lulu said...

I didnt check the mailbox...