Tuesday, June 9

I don't have enough for a full post on any of these topics so I am posting a sentence or two about each:

- I was watching a show about Little people last night and the woman on the show who was maybe 4'2" had bigger boobs than I do and I was jealous.

- So people apprearently register now for their own house warming parties (according to the cashier at Trader Joe's). I find it distatseful to expect a gift when you have people over to celebrate the purchase of a home. To me it says, you can come to my house for a party so I can show off my house but you have to bring a gift. House warming gifts are nice and thoughtful but they should never be expected.

- Does anyone want or may know someone who would want a dining room table and/or a chaise lounge for FREE? The dining room table is an oak or maple and is pretty big and solid and appears to be in good condition. The lounge is super comfortable, green and also in good condition except one leg does not stay in, you will have to glue it, but it is sturdy and I used it without a problem even with the leg not glued in. If no one wants to take it it is going to the salvation army on Friday.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I'm gonna register for the summer solstice.

edluv said...

i'm going to register for a little person.

Lulu said...

ha ha, I needed that laugh this morning, thanks boys:)