Friday, June 5

I am house sitting for my parents until tomorrow and yesterday Annie and Reagan came over for dinner and a pool party. So cute, I had to post a pic of Reagan's first time in a big pool:

She enjoyed the water so much, her little feet got pruney because she didnt want to leave:

She liked the water but she was also highly interested in the flowers nearby:

But nothing is more adorable than her in her duck towel:

It was a fun girls night:)

I also got word today that everything is ready for me to sign for the house! This is just about as official as it gets so I am quite relieved and happy. I am so extremely fortunate that I was able to get a house that is so perfect for me. I was just one of the lucky ones that benefited from the housing market crash and for that I am very humble.

Oh and what is everyonhe doing next Saturday? Anyone up for some beer? All you have to do is move a few things for me and the beer is yours;) You might want to request a certain beer if you do though because I am beer ignorant.

And speaking of beer, I just found out that they will be serving beer at mile 24 of the marathon this year. I think that may be what was missing last year. I needed a substance to take away the pain and give me some carbs! Just another reason for me to sign up...

3 comments:

edluv said...

i drink the champagne of beers.

mell0w said...

i'll be there. light beer is preferable, but i can drink the high life too

Monticore said...

How old is Reagan? Maybe she would like to meet my newphews. They are going to be having a B-Day party in July and they have no friends =(